• Fellowship in Traumatology and Arthroplasty–SANCHETI INSTITUTE OF ORTHOPAEDICS AND REHABILITATION, PUNE from 1st September 2010 to 30th September 2010 under DR.PARAG SANCHETI.
• Exchange Fellowship WBOA (WEST BENGAL ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION) to U.P.O.A.(UTTAR PRADESH ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION) on 19th & 20th February 2011.
• IOA Mentorship in Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at CMC VELLORE under PROF.VRISHA MADHURI in August 2012.
• Ilizarov Fixator in fracture management fellowship at RISCTRO, KURGAN, RUSSIA, under PROF.MD GUBIN, March – April 2014.
• Foot and Ankle Observer Fellowship, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH, • GALVESTAN, TEXAS under PROF.V K PANCHBHABI from 1st January 2015 to 31st January 2015.
• A.O.Trauma Fellowship at UNIVERSITY OF HONKONG, QWEEN MARY HOSPITAL under PROF.FRANKEY LEUNG in the year 2015.
• Visiting Fellowship on Primary Hip And Knee Replacement Surgery in the year 2016 at FORTIS HOSPITAL, MOHALI under PROF.RAMESH SEN.
• IFAS-UAB Foot Ankle Fellowship….from Nov-Dec 2016….UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, USA under PROF.ASHISH B SHAH.
Chattopadhyay P, Bandyopadhyay Chattopadhyay P, Bandyopadhyay A, Ghosh S, Kundu A J: Primary diaphyseal tuberculosis of the tibia------A Case Report:Singapore Med J 2009;50(6):e226-228
• Anjan Adhikari, Panchanan Kundu, Sharmistha Biswas Abhijit Bandyopadhyay, Prof. R K Gupta Study on Awareness of Health in Pregnant Indian Woman: INDIAN
MEDICAL JOURNAL, March 2009, 103(3)
• Chattopadhyay P, Bandyopadhyay A, Das S, Kundu A J: Gorham's disease with spontaneous recovery - A Case Report: Singapore Med J 2009: 50 (7) : e259-263
• P.Chattopadhyay,S.Ghosh, A.Nayak, P.DAS and A.Bandyopadhyay—Socio demographic profile of normal EEG-Dissociative disorder-JIMA, Vol-107,no.08,Aug-2009.
• S. Ayan, Abhijit Bandyopadhyay, S. Ghosh, S.N.Nandi, and G.N. Maity: External Rotation Method for Reduction of Acute Anterior Dislocation of Shoulder: Revisited. –WBOA Publication, vol-24; no-1: page no 21-23, 2010.
• Ranen K. Aich, Asit R.Deb, Abhijit Bandyopadhyay , Rejaul Karim, P Phalguni Gupta-Symptomatic vertebral hemangioma: Treatment with radiotherapy-J Cancer Res Ther-April-June 2010 volume 6-issue 2:page 199-203
• Sourav Iswarari , Ranen Kumar Ghatak , Sujit Narayan Nandi , Kiran Kumar Mukherjee, Abhijit Bandyopadhyay, Biplab Acharya, Diagnosis and treatment of chronic low back pain by differential intervention of disc, nerve root, facet joint :an open level prospective study :NRS protocol-IJPMR (22) September 2011, 51- 64
• Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay presented his case report as poster --- Adamentinoma of Tibia, Silver Jubilee Conference of West Bengal Orthopedic Association in Feb 2007, Kolkata
• Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay presented his paper on Biological Reconstruction of Diaphyseal Gap in Silver Jubilee Conference of West Bengal Orthopaedic Association in Feb 2007 Kolkata in Siliguri Best Paper award Session.
• December 5th-8th 2007, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, IOACON 2007 Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay presented his paper on Evaluation of Surgical Containment of Perthe’s Disease with Varus Derotational Osteotomy based on Radiological Evidence.
• Annual Conference of West Bengal Orthopedic Association(WBOA) in the year of 2008, Feb 8th-10th Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay presented his paper on Titanium Elastic Nailing in the Management of fracture shaft Femur in pediatric age group.
• In the year August 2012, New Delhi, India in APOA Conference Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay presented his paper on Biological Reconstruction of Diaphyseal Gap with free Fibula
• Dr.Abhijit Bandyopadhyay doing his research project on Study of causes of Low Back Pain & development of a management protocol and Comparative CSF Based Proteomics Study in Patients with Spinal Cord Injury and Molecular Correlation with Neurological Regeneration & Degeneration in collaboration with Department of Orthopaedics N.R.S.M.C & Structural Genomics & Proteomics Division of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata (Department of Atomic Energy).
• Life member West Bengal Orthopedic Association
• Life member Indian Medical Association
• Life member Indian Orthopedic Association
• Life member Indian Arthroscopy Society
• Associate Member –SICOT
• Life member Bombay Orthopedic Society
• Life member Trauma Society of India.
• Life member and Fellow Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association
• Member of Indian Orthopedic Research Group
• Life Member IFAS
• Member AOFAS
1. AOTrauma Course-Pelvic & Acetabular with Anatomical Specimen dated 10th – 13th September, 2016, Graz, Austria.
2. 2016 Advances in Operative Arthroplasty Course (AOA) dated 23rd & 24th July Pune, India.
3. APOA conference dated 13-15 March 2015, Mumbai. India.
4. 8th International ASAMI Conference 2014 which is organized by ASAMI, India dated 18th-21th September 2014 Goa, India
5. August 29th – 31st 2014, Pune, India 27th IFASCON
6. 6th June 2014, AO Trauma Symposium on Osteotomy organized by AO Foundation
7. 5th annual INDO-US Foot and Ankle Surgery Conference on 10th-12th Jan, 2014 at Jaipur, India
8. 17th-19th October, 2013, in Hyderabad of 34th SICOT World Congress
9. Traumacon-2013 organized by Bombay Orthopedic Society on 15th-18th August, 2013, Mumbai, India.
10. EFFORT-2013 which has been organized by European Federation Of National Associations on 5th – 8th June 2013 at Istanbul, Turkey.
11. 7th National Congress ISHKS 2013, which is organized by Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeon and W.B.O.A on 26-28 April 2013, Kolkata.
12. 4th Annual INDO-US Foot and Ankle Surgery Conference on 18th-20th January 2013, Kolkata.
13. APOA 2012 organized by Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association on Aug 2012, New Delhi, India.
14. Traumacon-2011 organized by Bombay Orthopedic Society from 12th-15th Aug, 2011,Mumbai,India.
15. UPORTHOCON – 2011, organized by the Gorakhpur Orthopedic Society from18th-20thFeb2011,UP
16. ROC-2011; Advance in Joint Replacement Surgery, organized by Ranawat Orthopedic Research Foundation's on 12th-15th Jan, 2011, Kochi, Kerala, India.
17. Traumacon - 2010; organized by Bombay Orthopedic Society on 5th-8th Aug, 2010, Mumbai, India
18. IOACON – 2009; organized by Indian Orthopedic Association 24th- 29th Nov 2009, Orissa, India.
19. Advance in Joint Replacement Surgery organized by Ranawat Orthopedic Association on June 25th-27th, 2009 Chennai, India.
20. IOACON-2008; 2nd-7th December 2008, Bangalore, India
21. WBOACON-2008; on 8th – 10th Feb, 2008 Bolpur, Santiniketen, West Bengal.
22. IOACON-2007; 5th-8th December, 2007, Kolkata.
23. COE-2007 on 20th-23th, Sept.2007, Kolkata.
24. WBOACON-2007; on 9th-10th Feb 2007, Kolkata.
25. IOACON-2006; on 9th-15th Nov, 2006, New Delhi.